I'm here to help you navigate all the details that go into planning your Cache Valley Utah wedding. Let me help you learn what to expect with some questions I get asked the most about Utah wedding photographers. Please still send me an email with your questions and I'll be happy to respond within 24 hours.
What's your timeline for delivering digitals for sessions and USBs after the wedding?Your Utah engagement, bridal and formal session discs are delivered approximately 7-10 business days after your session. Out of state sessions are mailed within that time frame and arrive within 10-14 days following your session. Three to four weeks after your wedding, your photos will be delivered on a customized USB drive.
How does the album ordering and design process work?You pick your favorite photos for the album using my .pdf album worksheet. We can meet together to go over how to pick out the best images for your album. Then I design the first album proof. After any edits that you request, I make the desired changes and show you the final proof to make sure everything looks correct. Once the final approval is received, no other changes can be made. I send the designs to the album company for printing and binding and they ship the album back to me 4-6 weeks later.
- I guarantee approximately 75-100 per hour. Wedding days come with many variables. In some instances, photographers are not allowed to photograph during ceremonies. Other ceremonies are a couple of hours or all-day events. Usually you will get many more than guaranteed.
- While my style is more documentary, I view formal family portraits as an important historic record. It is also needed in your heirloom album. I want your family and guests to enjoy your wedding, so I try handle these portraits in the most time efficient manner possible. By receiving grouping lists from clients prior to the wedding we are able to achieve this task.
- A second photographer allows for more coverage of guests and different vantage points throughout the ceremony and reception. I work with another professional photographer who is very talented. We know exactly how each other work and are able to compliment each other's photographic style.
- I've photographed many weddings and know what to expect. You will most likely receive all of the shots you are hoping for, plus many more. My goal is to tell the story of the day as you go through it. While normally a list like that isn't necessary, if there are images that you place a high importance on having then yes – please tell me ahead of time.
- Yep! I love these! New locations inspire me. Please contact me for your destination needs and I will be happy to create a custom quote for you. I have shot weddings in different surrounding states and I am currently offering a promotion when you hire me to photograph your destination wedding, you will only need to pay for the travel fees for my and my second photographer! You will be gifted the entire worth of Package #1 with the option to upgrade. All we ask in return is you pay for airfare to the destination wedding and hotel accommodations once we are there.
Thinking of heading to Southern California for your wedding? We are there! Would you like to get married on the beaches of Hawaii? Just twist our arm already! We are so excited to start offering destination wedding photography and would like to give you the amazing gift of wedding photography to prove it. Currently, we are shooting in Southern California, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and we are looking to expand beyond the western United States.
Hurry, this opportunity won’t last long! We will post an update to this blog post once the offer has expired. We really looking forward to traveling to help make your wedding day even more perfect.
- This is an option to add on to any of your wedding day packages for a fee of $50 to cover uploading fees. I will have a password protected gallery for you. You are free to share your password with whom ever you choose. They will have the ability to purchase and have prints mailed to them directly from my professional lab. Less hassle for you taking everybody's personal orders and shipping all over the country.
- Of course! We want to make sure that we both want the same thing from your big day. I highly encourage meeting you and your fiancé in person. If that's not possible, we can do a phone call, or a Skype conference. I am also happy to offer a “Shoot With Me” session. We will get together and shoot engagement photos for $200. I want you to be 100% comfortable and happy on your wedding day. When you decide we are destined to work together, I'll roll that session fee into your wedding day package of choice.
- Yes, as do most photography professionals. This fee is used to permanently hold your wedding date. Your date is not secure if the both the fee and the contract are not in my possession. After you pay your $500 nonrefundable retainer, the remainder is due two weeks prior to the wedding. I am more than happy to work with you if you need to pay in installments after you make the initial deposit.